Every homeowner at some point will inevitably run into issues with their sewer pipes and will no doubt find themselves with a clogged drain on multiple occasions. Opening clogged drains calls for tough equipment.
Have you noticed that your drains are clogged with build-up? Gunk build-up can become deeply rooted in your plumbing pipes, requiring the services of a professional plumber with plenty of experience. Here at Plumbing Now, we have the proper drain cleaning tools and techniques to do the job right the first time.
When it comes to unclogging drains, we know what to do and how to do it. We will thoroughly assess your plumbing drains, pin point any clogs or problem areas and provide you with the best drain cleaning solutions that will free up your drain, restoring your plumbing system back to working order.
Depending on the type of clog you are experiencing there are different ways of approaching the clog & clearing it.
BASIC CAMERA SPECIAL FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER – $149.00 +HST
Plumbing emergencies can happen without warning. Without you even being aware of it, cracks and crevices can start to give way in your pipes. Once that happens, it’s only a matter of time before a costly and messy repair may be necessary.
Fortunately, you can take steps to keep this from ever happening. Think of going to the doctor. By detecting disease early enough, you have a chance to cure it before it causes serious damage to your body.
With Drain Vision, you have the opportunity to detect a problem before it causes serious damage to your plumbing system.
Drain Vision allows you to see your plumbing system from the inside to detect anything that may pose a risk.
There are certain potential problems that might be invisible without Drain Vision. A tiny crack may be starting to develop in the main artery of your plumbing system, your main drain line.
Left undetected, that tiny crack could transform into an unsightly and expensive repair and a major headache when it collapses or bursts, forcing you to dig up your yard to fix it.
With preventative measures now, you’ll be able to help avoid a costly hassle down the road. Have your system checked with Drain Vision today to make sure there are no dangers to strike when you least expect them.
2 Effective & Safe Solutions for your Clogged Drain Issues:
Bio One – $66.00+HST
Plumbing and pumping professionals have long known the difficulties to drain lines and treatment systems caused by fat, oil and grease. Buildups of these substances obstruct, and eventually clog drainage systems. BioOne is made of naturally occurring cultures that can be introduced directly into plumbing and septic systems. The patented BioOne Hungry Bacteria get to work immediately on degradation of fat, oil, grease and organic waste build-up through natural biological digestion. The technology is easy to use, inexpensive and safe. BioOne is safe for pipes, septic systems, drain fields, municipal wastewater treatment plants, and the environment because it is free from harmful chemicals, and contains no emulsifiers, added enzymes or surfactants. BioOne is a great replacement for products made with caustic chemicals, as it contains none. This state-of-the-art product – BioOne – is marketed exclusively to plumbing, contracting, and service professionals for resale to commercial and residential customers. BioOne liquid proudly displays the EPA’s Design for the Environment (DfE) logo. BioOne has met the EPA’s DfE challenge for biological drain line, grease trap and septic system products by demonstrating a more positive human health and environmental profile. This signals One Biotechnology’s commitment to environmental preservation.
Root X – $149.00+HST
- How RootX works – RootX is a simple, cost-effective and proven way to kill pipeline roots in sewer lines, storm pipes and septic systems. Kill pipeline roots—restore pipe flow capacity.
- The patented RootX formula foams on contact with water to reach the top of the pipe where 90% of the roots are. Degreasing agents strip away grime so the RootX herbicide can penetrate the roots, killing them on contact. RootX sticks to the pipe walls, preventing re-growth for up to three years. Dead roots decay over time, restoring pipes to their full capacity. Tough on roots; easy on pipes
- RootX kills roots using the aquatic herbicide Dichlobenil. It’s non-caustic, non-fumigating and non-systemic, and it contains no diquat dibromide, copper sulfate or metam sodium. RootX will not harm pipes, septic systems or above-ground vegetation. EPA registration
- RootX is registered for use in Canada as well as the US, and it’s classified as a General Use product by the Environmental Protection Agency. In addition, RootX carries the signal word CAUTION, the lowest chemical hazard rating according to the ISO 3864-2 standard for hazard severity panels.
- Proven with plumbers and municipalities nationwide. Plumbers and municipalities have proven RootX to be effective for more than 10 years. What’s more, thousands of homeowners nationwide ask for RootX by name.
If you have any questions or concerns in regards to your sewer, drains or any other plumbing issues please feel free to call us at Plumbing Now & we would be more than happy to come out and address them.